Bold International GDPR Policy
II. What personal information we collect
- When You create a JBD User Account, purchase a product, or contact us, we collect a variety of information, including Your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and contact preferences. When payment, or payment information, is required, we will direct You to submit credit card information through a third-party such as Stripe or ClickBank.
III. How we use Your personal information.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep You posted on JBD’ latest product announcements, and upcoming events. If You don’t want to be on our mailing list, You can opt out anytime by navigating to the unsubscribe link in the last e-mail You received from JBD.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use Your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of JBD Account holders.
- From time to time, we may use Your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to Your interaction with JBD, You may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve JBD’s products, services, and customer communications.
IV. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information. We also collect data in a form that does not identify any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as business, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, and the time zone where a JBD product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect information regarding customer activities on any of our websites. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest. Aggregated data is non personal information.
- We may collect and store details of how You use our services. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. JBD may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some cases we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the JBD website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications. We also use it to account for Affiliate activity and pay Affiliate commissions and bonuses.
VI. Disclosure to Third Parties. At times JBD may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with JBD to provide products and services, or that help JBD market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by JBD to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Affiliates. JBD will provide Your email address to affiliates or users who refer You to us, or through whom You create a JBD account.
- Service Providers. JBD shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to You, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and assessing Your interest in our products and services. JBD also shares Your information with financial institutions who provide payment (both to and from You) services.
- Legal. It may be necessary − by law, litigation, or requests from government authorities within or outside Your country of residence − for JBD to disclose Your personal information. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
- Corporate Change. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of JBD we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
VII. Protection of Personal Information. JBD takes the security of Your personal information very seriously. When Your personal data is stored by JBD, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. When You use some JBD products and services that by their nature are public facing, such as when You post on a JBD forum, the personal information and content You share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information You choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if You list Your name and e-mail address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
IX. Access to Personal Information. You can help ensure that Your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting [email protected] for access, correction, or deletion requests.
X. Children & Education. We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using JBD products and services. Children under the age of 18, are not permitted to create their own JBD IDs; instead, a parent must obtain the account and provide the parent’s information to JBD. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18 we will delete the information as soon as possible.
XI. Third Party Sites and Services. JBD websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage You to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
XII. Your Rights Under the GDPR. If You are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants You the following rights:
a. Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by JBD. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests JBD may charge You a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant Your request. Also, JBD may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
b. To have Your Data Corrected. If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, You have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact JBD via e-mail at [email protected]
c. To be Forgotten. You have the right to be forgotten by JBD. You may exercise this right by e-mailing us at [email protected]. We will comply with Your request, at no charge to You, within one calendar month by deleting Your account, along with all of Your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any JBD processing. Naturally, after we grant Your request You will not have access to any JBD products or services unless and until You open a new JBD account. JBD may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
d. To Restrict Processing of Your Data. You can request that Your data not be processed via JBD partners. You can make that request by e-mailing us at [email protected] and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing Your data. We will respond to Your request, at no charge to You, within thirty (30) days from when You make Your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., Stripe, are essential to JBD services, so that if You block processing by them, JBD’ services may be unavailable to You.
e. Portability. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by JBD in a portable format, or to have it transferred directly from JBD to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. JBD may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request to transfer data to You or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of Your data, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
XIII. Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy. To make sure Your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to JBD employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
If you believe that there has been any copyright infringement by our employees or freelancers in terms on info content, please email us at [email protected] by following these questions:
1.) Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed.
2.) Identify the material that you allege is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1, above.
3.) Explain what you believe we would need to do in order to remedy the infringement.
4.) Provide your contact information. Include your email address, name, telephone number and physical address.
5.) Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law. I have taken fair use into consideration."
6.) Also include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
7.) Include your full legal name to act as electronic signature.
8.) Please confirm that you have read our policy for DMCA takedown requests.
9.) Identify the content that was disabled and the location where it appeared. The disabled content should have been identified by URL in the takedown notice. You simply need to copy the URL(s) that you want to challenge.
10.) Provide your contact information. Include your email address, name, telephone number, and physical address.
11.) Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled." You may also choose to communicate the reasons why you believe there was a mistake or misidentification. If you think of your counter notice as a "note" to the complaining party, this is a chance to explain why they should not take the next step and file a lawsuit in response. This is yet another reason to work with a lawyer when submitting a counter notice.
12.) Include the following statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located (if in the United States), and I will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person."
13.) Include your full legal name to act as electronic signature.